KVS is providing following services to its stake holders:
1. Admissions In Transferable Central Government employees including defense and paramilitary personnel, a common program of education to the children by providing education to meet the educational needs
2. Curriculum Transaction: Curriculum designed by NCERT/CBSE /KVS is transacted in a regulated and monitored manner to empower students.dance with the admission guidelines, incorporating reservation for disadvantaged groups as per government policy.
3. In-Service Training Programme: Structured in-service training programmes are conducted to empower teachers. Teachers from outside the organization can also take part on payment.
4. Innovation and Research in pedagogy: KVS with its large pool of qualified and competent teachers promotes various innovation and research work in curricular transaction which can be shared with others for the larger good of the society.
5. Promotion of National Integration, Cultural and Social Integration, Spirit of Inquiry and Indianness: KVS with its multifarious activities viz. National and Regional sports meets, Youth Parliament, JLN Science Exhibition, Social Science Exhibition etc promotes “ National Integration and Indianness” amongst citizens. Contact Information:
KVS has identified some expectations:
A. From students They are expected to internalize discipline and ethos of KVS and eschew all acts of indiscipline.
Last Updated (Friday, 09 December 2016 11:58)